my political exile in argentina

I am an american wife and mother living in self-imposed exile. These are my thoughts about my new life here in Argentina, the life I left in Connecticut, and my views of the state of the world..all hopefully written with a relevant voice and a sense of humor.

14 May 2005

To the one reader of my blog

This is for a reader who wanted to be in contact. ewogirl@aol.com

If you are a direct marketing company..from best I can tell every commercial enitity that does business on the internet has my email address, so don't bother. If you are lonely, sorry but I have my hands full with my four kids and wouldn't be a very attentive virtual mate. And everyone else...please I don't need anymore SPAM.

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2005 at 2:42 AM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That's a great post. Very truthful and funny. Nice job.

Thanks for stopping by earlier too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home