my political exile in argentina

I am an american wife and mother living in self-imposed exile. These are my thoughts about my new life here in Argentina, the life I left in Connecticut, and my views of the state of the world..all hopefully written with a relevant voice and a sense of humor.

23 September 2007

Why I am depressed about the state of the world

  1. After 6 years we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan
  2. After 9 months of a new Congress we don't seem to be leaving Iraq and Afghanistan
  3. Its looking more and more like we are going into Iran
  4. Bush can inexplicably say "the Mandela is dead" in the middle of a press conference and no seems to think its odd, a concern, or maybe fucking insane!!!
  5. Everyday there is more and more news and studies showing that Al Gore is right about the environment and our policy as a country and citizen of the world is to do NOTHING
  6. HSM2 was even worse that HSM1, and you know I will be seeing it over and over again with my 4 year old tone deaf daughter accompanying all the musical and dance numbers
  7. Jena6 is less newsworthy than Britney Spears
  8. It looking more and more like we are going into Iran..oh yea I said that before but you know what its really getting me down...it would be a disaster. Someone has to stop him.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home