my political exile in argentina

I am an american wife and mother living in self-imposed exile. These are my thoughts about my new life here in Argentina, the life I left in Connecticut, and my views of the state of the world..all hopefully written with a relevant voice and a sense of humor.

27 September 2007

Some good news

Well there hasn't been much good news these days with soldiers and civilians continuing to get slaughtered in the Middle East, the democrats being total wusses and Bush acting like a child , albeit with lethal weapons. I did read today that a federal judge in Oregon shot down two provisions of the US Patriot Act. Siting their unconstitutionality as they “permit the executive branch of government to conduct surveillance and searches of American citizens without satisfying the probable cause requirements of the Fourth Amendment.” This is second time in as many weeks that the courts have flexed their muscles..Yeah:) Until I can figure out how to upload videos use your imagination and imagine GM and Owen wrestling and flexing their muscles. Nice transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home